Economic and social research
The title of this service is actually too general and was used to group quite a wide range of services and activities offered by the AM Partners team. The studies offered by AM Partners in frames...
Feasibility Study (FS) is an analysis of the viability of an idea. It focuses on answering the question whether the proposed idea/project should be continued. FS primarily focuses on proposed...
A Public Survey is a sociological research method that uses question-based or statistical surveys to collect information about how people think and act. The results of such a survey may be used...
Business and investment planning
A Business Plan is intended to set objectives and announce the plans to achieve them for start-up or operating enterprises. A Business Plan is a written statement and description of...
Strategic Planning is a process of developing a strategy and deciding to allocate relevant resources to pursue this strategy. While the term "strategy" has various...
Monitoring and evaluation
In the present-day world, the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) make a compulsory and integral part of any development initiative, regardless of its funding source. Monitoring is the...
Project design and implementation
Development Projects are designed to address “development problem” or constraint. Often, there is a general consensus that the current situation is unsatisfactory and needs changes....
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Fourth Public Sector Modernization Project
- USAID "Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities" (RED-NEO) Program implementation
- "Sustainable and Inclusive Growth in Mountainous Armenia" (SIGMA) Program implementation
- Public services responsive to citizens' needs and community development initiatives within the "Local Self-Government and Decentralization Reforms" Program
- Consultancy service for World Bank Armenia under "Customs Administration Development" (CAD) II Project
- Assistance in finalizing ToRs, budget program identification, and establishment of an Evaluation Unit for the RA Ministry of Finance
- Consultancy service for the LEID Project Performance, Monitoring & Evaluation in the selected regions of Armenia
- Review and analysis of Territorial and Administrative Reform in Armenia (TARA): Benefits, Effects, and Promises for Future Reforms
- Performance of the project Final Evaluation related to Austrian Development Agency Grant Project "Fruit production sector development in Armenia (FRUTENIA)" for the period of 01.12.20219.-30.04.2024.
- Research on public perceptions of state and statehood
- External evaluation of the "Increasing civic voice and action for labour rights and social protection in Armenia: EU4Labour rights"
- Food security and vulnerability assessment services
- Administering the survey questionnaire over the telephone with return migrants
- International visitor survey on national level
- Vulnerability mapping of youth
Public presentation of the results of the Survey on comprehension of economic competition Public presentation of the results of the "Sociological survey on comprehension of economic...Read more...
AM PARTNERS CONSULTING COMPANY
Solution of your problems is our main achievement...