Economic and social research
The title of this service is actually too general and was used to group quite a wide range of services and activities offered by the AM Partners team. The studies offered by AM Partners in frames...
Feasibility Study (FS) is an analysis of the viability of an idea. It focuses on answering the question whether the proposed idea/project should be continued. FS primarily focuses on proposed...
A Public Survey is a sociological research method that uses question-based or statistical surveys to collect information about how people think and act. The results of such a survey may be used...
Business and investment planning
A Business Plan is intended to set objectives and announce the plans to achieve them for start-up or operating enterprises. A Business Plan is a written statement and description of...
Strategic Planning is a process of developing a strategy and deciding to allocate relevant resources to pursue this strategy. While the term "strategy" has various...
Monitoring and evaluation
In the present-day world, the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) make a compulsory and integral part of any development initiative, regardless of its funding source. Monitoring is the...
Project design and implementation
Development Projects are designed to address “development problem” or constraint. Often, there is a general consensus that the current situation is unsatisfactory and needs changes....
- USAID "Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities" (RED-NEO) Program implementation
- "Sustainable and Inclusive Growth in Mountainous Armenia" (SIGMA) Program implementation
- Consultancy service for the LEID Project Performance, Monitoring & Evaluation in the selected regions of Armenia
- Monitoring of the EU4Environment. "Green community - resilient future" Project
- International visitor survey on national level
- Piloting and validation of hybrid means tested targeting approach in Armenia
- Agriculture competitiveness in Armenia – enhancing farm and value chain support mechanisms
- Assessment of migrant skills, capacities and needs as well as the labour market needs assessment in the Shirak region
- Development and implementation of the capacity development and awareness raising programme on agricultural advisory service/extension service models for sectoral stakeholders within the EU-GAIA Project
New support project for vulnerable households The “Window 1 - Diversification and Food Security” Project (DFSP) component of the...Read more...
Public presentation of the results of the Survey on comprehension of economic competition Public presentation of the results of the "Sociological survey on comprehension of economic...Read more...
AM PARTNERS CONSULTING COMPANY
Solution of your problems is our main achievement...