Economic and social research
The title of this service is actually too general and was used to group quite a wide range of services and activities offered by the AM Partners team. The studies offered by AM Partners in frames...
Feasibility Study (FS) is an analysis of the viability of an idea. It focuses on answering the question whether the proposed idea/project should be continued. FS primarily focuses on proposed...
A Public Survey is a sociological research method that uses question-based or statistical surveys to collect information about how people think and act. The results of such a survey may be used...
Business and investment planning
A Business Plan is intended to set objectives and announce the plans to achieve them for start-up or operating enterprises. A Business Plan is a written statement and description of...
Strategic Planning is a process of developing a strategy and deciding to allocate relevant resources to pursue this strategy. While the term "strategy" has various...
Monitoring and evaluation
In the present-day world, the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) make a compulsory and integral part of any development initiative, regardless of its funding source. Monitoring is the...
Project design and implementation
Development Projects are designed to address “development problem” or constraint. Often, there is a general consensus that the current situation is unsatisfactory and needs changes....
- Monitoring of the EU4Environment. "Green community - resilient future" Project
- USAID "Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities" (RED-NEO) Program implementation
- Consultancy service for the LEID Project Performance, Monitoring & Evaluation in the selected regions of Armenia
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Third Public Sector Modernization Project
- Preparation of Borrower's Completion Report for CARMAC 2 Project
- Implementation of control, monitoring and mentoring for the selected beneficiaries of Window 2 program (Phase II)
- "Family environment and services in communities for children of Armenia" (FESCCA) project final evaluation
- External evaluation of the "Early elections 2021 - domestic observations and citizens empowerment" Project funded by EU
- Development of macro-project proposals within the framework of the challenges identified in the participatory planning process in the 5 demarcated areas of RA Lori և Tavush marzes and research of available resources for their implementation
- "Strengthening Stability and Resilience of the Bordering Communities in Vayots Dzor, Gegharkunik and Syunik Regions (Phase 3)": Project beneficiary-based survey
- Data collection services to be used for Food Security Monitoring
Public presentation of the results of the Survey on comprehension of economic competition Public presentation of the results of the "Sociological survey on comprehension of economic...Read more...
AM PARTNERS CONSULTING COMPANY
Solution of your problems is our main achievement...