Economic and social research
The title of this service is actually too general and was used to group quite a wide range of services and activities offered by the AM Partners team. The studies offered by AM Partners in frames...
Feasibility Study (FS) is an analysis of the viability of an idea. It focuses on answering the question whether the proposed idea/project should be continued. FS primarily focuses on proposed...
A Public Survey is a sociological research method that uses question-based or statistical surveys to collect information about how people think and act. The results of such a survey may be used...
Business and investment planning
A Business Plan is intended to set objectives and announce the plans to achieve them for start-up or operating enterprises. A Business Plan is a written statement and description of...
Strategic Planning is a process of developing a strategy and deciding to allocate relevant resources to pursue this strategy. While the term "strategy" has various...
Training and awareness raising
Monitoring and evaluation
In the present-day world, the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) make a compulsory and integral part of any development initiative, regardless of its funding source. Monitoring is the...
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Third Public Sector Modernization Project
- Satisfaction measuring on management of biodiversity and ecosystem services in IBiS pilot areas (2018, 2019)
- Independent evaluator for Value Chain Development component
- Independent Monitoring Agency for Sustainable Urban Development Investment Program, Project 2
- Milk and dairy value chain analysis in Armenia
A new financial product in the Armenian financial market A new financial product was designed within IRFS Programme implemented by RAED PIU State Agency...Read more...
AM PARTNERS CONSULTING COMPANY
Solution of your problems is our main achievement...