Economic and social research
The title of this service is actually too general and was used to group quite a wide range of services and activities offered by the AM Partners team. The studies offered by AM Partners in frames...
Feasibility Study (FS) is an analysis of the viability of an idea. It focuses on answering the question whether the proposed idea/project should be continued. FS primarily focuses on proposed...
A Public Survey is a sociological research method that uses question-based or statistical surveys to collect information about how people think and act. The results of such a survey may be used...
Business and investment planning
A Business Plan is intended to set objectives and announce the plans to achieve them for start-up or operating enterprises. A Business Plan is a written statement and description of...
Strategic Planning is a process of developing a strategy and deciding to allocate relevant resources to pursue this strategy. While the term "strategy" has various...
Monitoring and evaluation
In the present-day world, the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) make a compulsory and integral part of any development initiative, regardless of its funding source. Monitoring is the...
Project design and implementation
Development Projects are designed to address “development problem” or constraint. Often, there is a general consensus that the current situation is unsatisfactory and needs changes....
- USAID "Rural Economic Development - New Economic Opportunities" (RED-NEO) Program implementation
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Third Public Sector Modernization Project
- Satisfaction measuring on management of biodiversity and ecosystem services in IBiS pilot areas (2018, 2019)
- Independent evaluator for Value Chain Development component
- Development of the investment plan for the establishment of cattle breeding and milk production complex by “Milkys” LLC
- Independent Monitoring Agency for Sustainable Urban Development Investment Program, Project 2
- Feasibility study on promoting the production, harvesting, storage and processing of high-quality crops and market development in Berd community of the RA Tavush Province
AM Partners will co-implement the USAID funded RED-NEO Program The USAID launches its new economic development initiative in Armenia titled Rural Economic...Read more...
AM PARTNERS CONSULTING COMPANY
Solution of your problems is our main achievement...